All for Joomla All for Webmasters

2016/2017 JAMB Direct Entry Change Of Course And Institution Form Is Out

In case you applied for the 2016/2017 Direct entry admission, and you made some mistakes in your form during registration which you will like change, its high time you do that as JAMB has officially commenced that exercise.

Are you a direct entry applicant who still want to change his/her institution? Do you want to change your course to something else? Do you made spelling mistakes in you name and you think you need to change it? All of these can be changed with the JAMB direct entry change of course and institution form that is now available online.

How To Change Course Or Institutions As A Direct Entry Applicant
The step to change your course or institution is simple.
  1. Just Click HERE 
  2. Enter your direct entry Jamb Number
  3. Enter your password (password that you used to register)
  4. Click enter
  5. Then edit and save it back.
Make sure you follow the instructions without making another mistake again. All the best.

What Is The Meaning Of University Direct Entry, Who Can Apply, How And If Its Currently Available
2016/2017 JAMB Direct Entry Recommendation Screening List: Released Or Not? Check Now
Share this Post :


Drop email to get your school update by mail!

Join 29 other subscribers

Leave a Reply