Delta State Poly, Ozoro is one of the leading polytechnics around and you can safely pursue your academy degree with them. In case you are having interest, its high time you applied because, the management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) invites
application from qualified candidates for admission into the
under-listed Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for 2016/2017
Delta State Poly’s HND Courses
HND courses of two (2) years duration are available in the following programmes;
1. School of Agriculture
(i) Agricultural Extension and Management
(ii) Fisheries Technology
2. School of Business Studies
(ii) Banking & Finance
(iii) Business Administration
(iv) Office Technology & Management
3. School of Engineering
(i) Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Tech.
(ii) Civil Engineering Technology (Water, Structure and Transport options)
4. School of Science & Technology
(i) Computer Science
Candidates for any of the HND courses listed above must possess the
National Diploma (ND) of the polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit
or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose
courses have earned NBTE Accreditation.
However, for HND Business Administration and Management,
only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
Method Of Application
1. Applicants are to pay an application fee of N10,000.00 (ten thousand
naira) only in favour of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro at First Bank Plc
and Unity Bank Plc Ozoro branch and purchase the voucher card from the
2. Candidates should then visit http://dspzportaledu.net/ and click on admission and then HND Programme.
3. Proceed with online application by entering the voucher card PIN.
Note that the card will also be used to check screening result and admission status, so keep it safe.
The screening exercise will hold from 10th to 17th October, 2016 at the various Heads of Department Offices.
If your HND application is successful, you will be required to submit the following documents to the Admission Officer:
1) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
3) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
4) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
5) Teller for the purchase of voucher card for HND Programme
6) Two copies of your on-line Application Form.
Application ends 7th October, 2016.