Below are the procedures to check your result
- Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/,
- Enter your application number in the required column,
- Finally, click on Verify Status to know whether you are qualified for the Zonal Screening Exercise or Not.
at the pre-screening examination will take part in Zonal Screening
Exercise at the designated Zonal Centres for their state of origin from
Sunday, 12th to Saturday, 25 June 2016.
What are the documents to take to the Army Zonal Screening Exercise?
- Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
- Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
- Writing materials