Download complete project material on The Impact Of Micro Finance Bank In Eradicating Poverty In Rural Area from chapter one to five
According to Banda M. (2002) Micro Finance is about Providing Financial Services to the poor who are traditionally not served by the conventional financial institution. In Nigeria. The formal financial system provides services about 35% of economically active population while the remaining 65% are executed from the access to financial services. The small and medium scale enterprises falls among the 65% who are not catered for finally. The finance need of most of these small and medium scale enterprises are catered for the informal financial sector via non – governmental organization (N.G.O) friend money, other relatives as well as credit union.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Objective of the Study
1.5 Research Hypothesis
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Scope of the study
1.8 Definition of Terms
1.9 Plan of the Study
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW
3.1 Sources of Data
3.2 Population of the study
3.3 Sample of Size
3.4 Method of Data Collection (Instrument)
3.5 Method of Data Analysis
3.6 Limitation to Methodology (Options)
4.1 DATA PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
5.1 Summary of Finding
1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT THE STUDY
In order to enhance financial flow to the poor Nigerians who want to start – up a small and medium scale business, the government has in the past initiative a series of public finance micro – credit programme and policies targeted at the poor. Some of such programme well Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme (ACGS). People Bank of Nigeria (PBN), Community Bank (CB), Non – Micro finance bank etc. All these are aimed at empowering Nigeria and local productions.
Micro finance is the main source of funding micro enterprises in Nigeria, Africa and even in other developing regions. The study is aimed at undertaking a primary surveying of micro finance institution in Nigeria, it will also examine the frame work of micro finance institution and also observed how the operation of micro finance are carried – out.
Institution have helped in conditioning poverty in rural area with regard to this research work. It will work make a critical education of micro finance institution and wind examination of rural area (concentration on level at poverty) and how the operation of the institution have helped in finding poverty.
1.2 STATEMEN OF THE PROBELM
The following are the problems that necessitated my choice of this topic.
– Conceptual framework of micro – finance and micro finance institute in Nigeria.
– Reason for the establishment of Micro Finance Bank
– Regulation bodies and regulatory guideline that guide the operation of Micro Finance Institution in Nigeria.
– Meaning and features of a rural area setting
– Rate of poverty in the rural area
– Reason for increasing rate of poverty in rural area
– Impact of Micro Finance Banks in eradication of poverty in the rural area.
– Different and draw back encounted by microfinance banks while performing their function of poverty eradication.
– Solution to the problems of Micro – Finance Institution.
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this research work is to examine the impact of Micro Finance Bank in eradicating poverty in the rural area. On other hand, the aims and objectives of the study are as follow.
– Examine the conceptual framework of micro finance institution in Nigeria.
– Enumerate the feature and the meaning of rural setting
– Discussing the rate of poverty in rural area
– Highlighting the reason for the increasing rate of poverty in the rural area.
– Expantiating the roles impact of Micro Finance Bank in eradicating poverty in rural area.
– Examining the problems encountered by Micro Finance Institution and the likely solution.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The research work is descriptive in nature and to describes the impact in law of Micro Finance Bank in eradicating. Poverty in rural area. The research work is also beneficial to the micro finance bank because it will examine the reasons of Micro Finance Banks critically and prefer solution the problems.
Thus, this research block will therefore help in the overall economic development, it will also encourage rural dwellers on the effective utilization of the Micro Finance Banks nearer to them. Because this project will educate the general public on the use of Micro Finance efficiently and effectively.
Finally at the completion of this work, the following group will benefit one way as listed below.