Download complete project materials on The Application Of Marketing Concept In The Nigeria Banking Industry from chapter one to chapter five with references
Marketing originated from the needs and want of human beings. Its history can be linked to industrialization in Nigeria, that is, the producer of goods and services use these techniques along side with traditional selling to win and maintain, customers and optimize profit usually in the past the individual produce for himself but however there is a surplus it be4cae necessary that the surplus will be exchange for other goods that are needed which later brought about trade by even through money was later introduce as a medium of exchange.
TABLES OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research question
1.4 Objectives of the study
1.5 Research hypothesis
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
1.8 Plan of the study
2.0 CHAPTER TWO
2.1 Literature Review
3.0 CHAPTER THREE
3.1 Source of data
3.2 population of the study
3.3 Sample size
3.4 Method of data collection
3.5 Method of data analysis
3.6 Limitation of methodology
4.0 CHAPTER FOUR
4.1 Data presentation, analysis and interpretation
5.0 CHAPTER FIVE
5.1 Summary of findings
Marketing has been used as a factor which enhances quick and better exchange opportunity, but there is the need to know that marketing is the traditional defined customer need and profitable satisfaction of some through banded product or services that offer superior value.
This research examines the application of marketing concepts in the Nigerian banking industry, using united Bank for Africa (UBA) as the case of study marketing of financial services in Nigeria Banking Industry have drastically affected the growth rate of bank and facilitated the out growth and development of some bank as compare other.
Marketing is concerned with exchange relationship between producers and users.
Suppliers and customers there is uncertainly confusion and misunderstanding as the scope and nature of this exchange
- 1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
- How marketing concept we enhancing customer satisfaction and product acceptable, in the banking industry.
2. Lack of a well defined model for development.
3. Problem of packaging and labeling of new product\
- Lack of sell marketing expert and even where they exist they seldom have the freedom to act because most of the marketing function is spread over number of different department5. Lack of co-operation from respondents 6. Huge amount of capital required to carry out the exercise efficiency.
1.3 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
1. What is marketing concept in banking industry?
2.What are the roles of marketing concept in banks Annuals expenditure and banning net profit?
3.What are the role of marketing concept in enhancing customer satisfaction in the banking industry?
4.What is role of marketing strategy in enhancing the market ability of bank services?
1.4 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
At the early period of emergence of bank in Nigeria marketing concept was not applied in the bank industry as there were many people looking for the services of these few existing bank either received good treatment or not since all they need was just banking services.
However, with expansion in the banking industry many bank were establish and they were competition with one another in order to attract deposit as a result of this competition bank were looking for customer for their services and thereby adopting and applying different concepts and strategies to fight completion in other to increase profitability and remain in business and realization of this. This study is embarked upon to achieve this following.
1.To find out comprehensive use of services being marketed by bank in Nigeria and how services are marketed.
2. To look at the man power challenge as well as the current sale of industry.
- To find out the progress being made in bank industry.
4.To find out the problem being faced by bank in the process of market, their services and reason for these problem
- To find out the various ways of improving the quality of banking services.
The hypothesis that will be stated in chapter three of this research work are the main hypothesis to be tested.
Also as stated earlier some of the questionnaire were used to testing to the finding gathered from the staff questionnaire.
The hypotheses to be tested are:
Ho: successful marketing of bank in Nigeria is not a function of people awareness.
Hi: successful marketing of banking service in Nigeria is a function of people awareness.
Ho: marketing concept is not a strategy for reducing customer wanting time in the banking hall.
Hi: concept is not a strategy for reducing customer wanting time in the banking hall.
1.6 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The significance of the project can not be over emphasized as it can be viewed in many ways including:
1.Enabling the management of bank to understand, the concept of the consumer sovereignty.
- Enable the bank management out to understanding market concept as it applies to bank.
3.Enlightening management and bank staff on marketing communication strategy as it applied to bank industry in order to have effective communication.
- Affecting the management on how best to apply marketing mix on designing their competitive strategy.
- Assisting the management on how to apply market concept using market mix relating to the public segmenting the market designing their communication strategy and distribution network among other strategy to fight competitive in order to increase market share sales and profitability and to continue building good will for the organization.
1.7 SCOPES OF THE STUDY
Basically this research would cover only one bank which is united Bank for Africa plc (UBA) the reason for the is that it would be difficult to cover all the bank in Nigeria due to time factor and financial constant.