THE MESSAGE BELOW IS A SCAM AND EVERY UNILORIN 2016/2017 APPLICANT SHOULD IGNORE IT….UNILORIN has completely disassociated itself from such messages. Thanks.
See Copy of the scam message below:
“UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN hereby inform all UTME candidates seeking admission into the institution to note that online capturing of required information for
screening exercise will hold between Monday 11th July, 2016 and 25th July, 2016.
Instructions to Candidates
- Visit the University PORTAL https://eportal.Unilorin.edu.ng/ and click on online Screening of UTME Application.
- Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to
supply JAMB Registration Number, Names and select the bank you wish to
- Take the transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment
- After payment, visit the University Portal https://eportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ to
fill ion the required details including your result, upload scanned
copy of your certificate(s) and 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with
red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference
as PIN to open the screening forms)
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations SSCE, NECO, NABTEB should be provided.Read: Download Unilorin Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- Candidates awaiting result should supply it within one week of release
- On completion, preview, confirm, submit and print out Screening Summary ReportRead: Check Unilorin Cut Off Marks For All Courses Last Year
UNILORIN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in
SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings
and a minimum of upper credit for Direct Entry candidates. To verify the
relevant subjects for your course, visit the online JAMB Brochure
Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university.”