Download complete project materials on Effect Of Fringe Benefit On Sales Force Productivity In An Organization from chapter one to chapter five with references
The effect of fringe benefits on sales force productivity in an organization (A case study of Cadbury Nigeria Plc). The research work covered by various aspect of fringe benefit on sales force productivity. The various factors affecting benefits requirements were discussed. Chapter one entails the introductory aspect of research topic. Also the purpose and scope of study or highlighted including the historical background of the study.
Attempt were made to highlight the various concept and theories of fringe benefit in an organization . the concept and the study were identified. The research methodology employed for the study, the research instrument use in obtaining the information and the analysis of the data were discussed. The result and discussion of research study conducted and the importance of the study on the company were analyzed recommendations were made on the improvement of the company. For effective management should lay down dear guideline and procedures on how to effect fringe benefit in an organization.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3 Aim and Objectives of the Study
1.4 Significance of the Study
1.5 Scope of the Study
1.6 Limitation and Constants of the Study
2.0 Literature Review
2.2 Motivation of Sales Force
2.3 Remuneration of Sales Force
2.4 Factor that Affects Choice of Remuneration
2.5 Fringe Benefit
2.6 Other Forms of Motivation
2.7 Managing Productivity
2.8 Performance Analysis
2.9 Effective Organization Arrangement
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Method of Data Collection
3.3Population and Sample Size
3.4Method of Data Presentation and Analysis Technique
4.1Brief History of the Case Study
4.2Data Presentation and Analysis
4.3 Statement of Research Hypothesis
5.0 Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
5.2 Summary of Finding
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The importance of fringe benefits in sales for policies have been a major concern of sales of labour in both public and private sectors in the recent years.
The total list of benefits offered today is considerable and is continually growing as sales force look for new may to low sales force, fringe benefits are intended primarily to motivate sales force, fringe benefits are intended primarily to motivate sales force to give better performances and to encourage them to stay with the sales forces.
In considering fringe benefits in public sector, it is vital to recognize that what may be considered as motivator toady may lose to motivation with time, this may be because what is offered by one or two sales force to start with will be offered by many sales force as they follows suit.
Alternatively, what may have been offered as a reward for exceptional services one year becomes expected and as a matter of right within the next two or three years.
Fringe benefit programme should be designed to further the sales forces objective and should in particular be designed to assist in human resources planning. In any high salaries and good incentives payments will be preferred as this type of person will not be so interested in benefits such as pension.
In some cases offering high salaries commission or bonuses may compensate for lack of fringe benefits but owing to the fact that non/cash benefit are taxed highly or not all these have been playing a bigger part in sales force compensation in recent year.
- 1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM: Many organization have neglected the areas of fringe benefits, so have concentrated so much on the issue of ways and salaries as a determinant of sales forces benefit.The statement of the problem, we have to consider how is that;
- 1.What are the steps to be taken before the fringe benefit can be given to man.
- 2. Does it add value to the beneficiary or to the organization?
- 3.What are the effectiveness and efficiency of fringe benefit in an organization?
- 1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY: The aim of this project is to examine the effect of fringe benefits on sales forces productivity in an organization and as a result of this
Before a fringe benefit can be giving to anybody he or she must pass through the normal procedure in the organization or company, depending on how they grade their hardworking and integrity leads to such benefit, it leads to promotion in level or grad.
The effectiveness and efficiency of fringe benefit is that, it makes the company to be well known the organization and also reduces the expenses of the person receiving it.
- Fringe benefit value to them because they were opportune to get the benefit. It reduces the expensed of the family responsibilities e.g. paying of house rent, running after commercial bus e.t.c.
To the company, it helps in advertising the name of the company or organization and add value to them.
All these must be put in place in order to give better performance and it will encourage to say with the work.
- 1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY: The benefit the researcher of this project is that, it makes the researcher relate with people and also add more knowledge to the researcher. In order word it gives access to the researcher in order to interrogate with the staff and adds values in their company.
It can be recommended as a guide line to the organization like grading of staff level and serve as future reference.
- 1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY: This research work covered the various aspects of fringe benefit on sales force productivity. In order word it makes the company met to focus only on wages only. The various factors affecting fringe benefit would be discussed. In reference to Cadbury Nigeria Plc Ilorin. The works looks critically into the organization, comparison of many firms in different ways if business would have been more appropriate but due to financial and time constraints.
- 1.6 LIMITATION AND CONSTRAINT OF THE STUDY: This case study brings a lot of issue up, that almost cause the project to be stop for sometime, issue like. Financial constraint or insufficient funds. Inability to meet the officials to the interview and Time constraint e.t.c
The research work continue when assistance came up from different people for the progress of the project. Meeting the officials is not an easy thing but I patiently wait for them and when they are through they give me attention, but mind you I spend a lot of time before I could question any of there staff. It was a serious challenges on me before I could cope with the lecture and the project, but I still wake up to it, I make sure I meet up the specific time giving to me to visit there company. And find time to write the project, so after my lecture when I get home at the midnight I woke up to write the project.