This is one of the most awaited 2016/2017 pre-admission screening exercise that applicants has been waiting to read about. On so many occasion, we’ve received a lot of inquiries from UNIBEN applicants. Part of those questions are: When is 2016/2017 UNIBEN post UTME coming up? What is UNIBEN post utme cut off mark, where can I get uniben post utme past questions and answer, how much is UNIBEN post utme application form and when is it coming out? When is Uniben direct entry entrance exam coming up and how to apply.
Above are few among the multiple questions we’ve received in recent.
Now The News:
2016/2017 UNIBEN Pre-admission Screening Exercise Is Out Again:
Yeah….you heard me right, UNIBEN post utme application is now on sale. Those the application form was stopped following some development about admission exercise. Presently, the management of the University of Benin has announced the commencement for application for its 2016/2017 admission screening registration.
Therefore, all applicants who choose the school in the last UTME are meant to apply for the screening in order to be eligible for admission at the end of the day. Application opens: 14th June 2016
Application Closes: Midnight 22nd June 2016.
Screening Will take place between 27th June, 2016 and 9th, July
UNIBEN 2016/2017 Admission Screening Cut Off Mark
Uniben cut off mark is 200 and you must have choose UNIBEN as your first choice in JAMB. This means that Uniben does not accept second choice.
Uniben Admission Screening Exam Date and Venue
The University of Benin admission creening Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session registration closing date is now 30th of August 2016.
Must Read: UNIBEN 10 Most Competitive Courses
How To Apply For UNIBEN Admission Screening
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/ase2016
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- Fill in all the necessary information
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Note: The link to application is yet to be activated…In case you can’t click it for now, just relax and check back later.