For most of us who has been waiting to know when MAUTECH post UTME/admission screening exercise for 2016/2017 would be out, this is to inform you that, the application form has been launched and the management of Modibbo Adama University of Technology invites application from suitably
qualified candidates for admission into its undergraduate admission for
2016/2017 academic session in the following programmes;
Check the courses available at MAUTECH HERE
Admission Requirements Into MAUTECH
Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the last UTME and chose MAUTECH as their choice.
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level
Examination results ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are
expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result
obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level). iii) You are expected to enter grade
details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc). iv)
You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of
all the results you have entered.
How To Apply
All interested candidates are to visit http://mautech.flexisaf.com:8080/mautech_postutme/ to fill an application form: The procedures to completing an application are below:
- Click on new applicant.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your
phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- A confirmation code will be sent to your phone.
- Use the code sent to activate your account.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment
method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your
application form. You are required to enter your personal information
including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone
number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium
in regards to your application.
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very
clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format
and not more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the
application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final
submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the
information are correct. This is because after any of the information is
submitted, it can no longer be edited.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page
is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as
well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
- You are required to present the originals of your relevant
credentials (O’ level results, JAMB Original Result with passport
- Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
- The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be
accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing
result) of the examination body.
- You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of
birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application
All candidates will be contacted via SMS for the date, time and venue of their screening.