This is a great news for those who have been asking for when is LASU post UTME screening for 2017 exercise coming up. The form is now on sale and you can apply through the school website. Though, base on the information provided on the school site, it clearly indicated that the exam is a CBT nature and you still have to be prepared to pass it.
Mind you Lasu will conduct two round of admission screening for you and this one is just the first screening and the moment you pass that, you can get yourself prepared for the second screening exercise.
What are the Cut Off Marks to be eligible for Lasu Pre-admission Screening( Post Jamb)
1. LASU CUT OFF mark is 190 in all courses and must have choosen Lasu in your Jamb and your age must not be less than 16 years.
2. All LASU direct entry applicants must register for the post UTME though you will not write any exam
3. Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
4. Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the underlisted courses should apply.
How To Apply For LASU Post UTME Exam
ONLINE PAYMENT: Prospective students will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ngand select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of N5,000 for the 2016/2017 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
SCREENING EXERCISE REGISTRATION: After successful payment for LASU 2016/2017 Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and select Continue registration option in the drop down list at the top.
1. Awaiting result is allowed and you can also use two sitting to apply.
2. The payments commenced on 9th of June and closes on 24 of June 2016. So don’t waste time and hurry up to apply.
3. The screening exercise is CBT
4. The exam commences on 27th June and end on July 3rd 2016.
5. Venue and time of your exam would be clearly written on your e-registration sleep.
6. The result would be released on the school website on the same date.