This post is not to talk about what is Jamb regularisation and why the need for Jamb regularisation because I have already talk about it extensively in one of my articles. You can read it by clicking here. At the end of the article, I told you that, JAMB will give you a new Jamb number and you can now used the new jamb number to continue your registration for direct entry application.
After receiving your new jamb number from your school, you are likely to face another problem while trying to complete your direct entry form online. If you go to Jamb website to check your admission status, you will still face the problem of ‘no no admission yet’. It may also give you another error message saying ‘this number does not exist’. This is because, you are yet to complete the regularization procedures.
With this article, I will teach you how to activate the Jamb number you are just been given from your school after payment for regularization. So follow the following procedures to get it activated on Jamb website.
Steps To Activate Your Regularized Jamb Number On Jamb Website
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng
- Then Enter the new Jamb Registration given to you by your school when you just pay for regularization
- Complete and submit your necessary data, upload your passport, capture your right and left thumb.
- Click Submit or save
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Go to the year you got admission to the institution you graduated from (e.g 2012)
- Move your mouse to “Amend Data (Regularized Candidates only)
- Enter your jamb number and click on Validate, this will display all your data which you have to confirm. After confirmation, you are done.
- Now you can now check your admission status..and it will no longer display the error or “No admission Given Yet”
- You can now go ahead to register for your direct entry.Read: Closing Date for Direct Entry Form