Monday, 23 May 2016

How To Regularise/Validate Your Jamb Number Given From Your School For Direct Entry

This post is not to talk about what is Jamb regularisation and why the need for Jamb regularisation because I have already talk about it extensively in one of my articles. You can read it by clicking here. At the end of the article, I told you that, your school will give you a new Jamb number and you can now used the new jamb number to continue your registration for direct entry application.

After receiving your new jamb number from your school, you are likely to face another problem while trying to complete your direct entry form online. If you go to Jamb website to check your admission status, you will still face the problem of  'no no admission yet'. It may also give you another error message saying 'this number does not exist'. This is because, you are yet to complete the regularization procedures.

With this article, I will teach you how to activate the Jamb number you are just been given from your school after payment for regularization. So follow the following procedures to get it activated on Jamb website.

Steps To Activate Your Regularized Jamb Number On Jamb Website
  1. Visit 
  2. Then Enter the new Jamb Registration given to you by your school when you just pay for regularization
  3. Complete and submit your necessary data, upload your passport, capture your right and left thumb.
  4. Click Submit or save
  5. Go to
  6. Go to the year you got admission to the institution you graduated from (e.g 2012)
  7. Move your mouse to "Amend Data (Regularized Candidates only) 
  8. Enter your jamb number and click on Validate, this will display all your data which you have to confirm. After confirmation, you are done.
  9. Now you can now check your admission status..and it will no longer display the error or "No admission Given Yet"
  10. You can now go ahead to register for your direct entry.

    Read: Closing Date for Direct Entry Form


  1. what if you want to apply for D.E, and u check your admisssion status and stil found that you have been given admission but is not from the school you finish.... e.g i finish my NCE and when check my admission stats i found that i was given dmission for a N.D, and now i want toapply for D.E do i need to do regullarasation?

    1. Don't worry. Just apply for DE with the JAMB number. It will go.

  2. Pls, Uthman kindly chat me up on WhatsApp I have big problem with my regularized number... It still showing no admission yet.. 08167494617... Thanks pls do well

  3. pls i did my jamb regularization 2015 and now i need it to register for my nysc but the issue is that they are saying no admission yet... the procedures you listed above seem not to be working for the present day jamb so pls is there anything else you can advice me to do???

  4. Enter your comment...Please sir, guide me via whatsapp, 08050692603


Gain Admission To 200Level Without Jamb-UTME Through IJMB Program, Any University, Any Course. Forms Now On Sale. 08034801226, 08065101775.

Feel Free To Ask Your Questions Using The Below Comment Box.