Download complete project materials on Heat Transfer Printing On T Shirt from chapter one to five with reference
The development in technology most especially in printing technology. Heat transfer has been a better similitude for screen printing. Heat transfer is means of transferring images from the computer onto a special mark paper and is then transfer to a substrate (e.g T-shirt) with the use of electric iron or a heat transfer machine, so that the image will adhere onto the substrate. It is a very fast method, and accuracy can be ensure there is no problem of colour registration on the substrate and such a proper image is established.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Aims and Objectives of the study
1.2 Scope of the study
1.3 Significant of the study
1.4 Definition of terms
2.0 Heat Transfer
2.1 History of Heat Transfer
3.1 Pre-press section
3.2 Materials, Tools and Equipment
4.0 Presentation and Analysis of Result
4.1 Presentation of Result
4.2 Heat Transfer
4.3 Analysis of Result
5.2 Suggestion and Recommendation
Heat transfer is a process or method of printing design or graphic on a substrate, such as a T-Shirt with the application of heat & pressure. It is the process that involves the transferring of image on to substrate (and other material depending on their surface) with the use of transfer paper already printed on and heat source. This technology has form manual composition types for hot stamping.
To achieve this a good heat transfer are what is used to apply custom printed graphics design photographic to 100% cotton blended T-Shirt (50/50), mouse pad, totes bags and other fabric,
Today there are available software application such as you can use to layout T-Shirt design, when the design have been made, the image is then be reverse so that it appears correctly on the shirt A standard inkjet printer and regular ink or T-Shirt are used to print on heat transfer paper called a (carrier paper in the trade).
The heat transfer paper has a film on it and this is the side that is printed on, after printing the imprinted parts of the transfer sheets is trimmed and the transfer is placed on the shirt and both are heated in a press with medium to high. When the heating cycle ends, the head of the press is lifted and the transfer is complete.
There are many different types of heat transfer paper available. Some are designed for use at home with an iron, while others require the use of professional T-shirt printing machines. Using a heat press recommended if you want to achieve a professional results. A heat press applies instant, uniform and consistent heat so you can produce high quality garments.
1.1 AIMS AND OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
This study is for the purpose of obtaining an appropriates choice making during heat transfer printing process on T-Shirt or other fabric material with consideration of the following quality, cost and speed of productions.
1.2 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This project intends to practically produce print on fabric (100% cotton T-Shirt) using spot colours with heat transfer method of printing which take place at Art Profile Advert Printing Co.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1. For the purpose of academic and professional advice to the printers who engaged in heat transfer printing processes and to make the right choice of materials and other requirement for a particular job.
- To enhance the printers and student of printing’s knowledge on the comparative advantage of heat transfer method of printing and the processes involve.
- To encourage young graduates to invest in the above stated printing process (HEAT TRANSFER)
1.4 DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. Heat transfer printing: is process or method of moving a design from one surface onto another surface with the aid of energy produced by hot object.
- Heat transfer paper: is specially designed and engineered paper that can be digitally printed and can be transferred to a variety of garment fabrics and other hard surfaces by the use of heat and pressure.
- Heat press: is a machine designed to imprint a design or graphic on fabric with the use of heat and pressure that is applied for a set period of time.
- Software: this is a special package design, which has different design and it is install into the computer system for making various designs.