1. Be a registered licensed Nurse with a current practicing license of N&MCN. Posses 5 credits pass in the following relevant subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry from a conventional secondary school in not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The nurses who qualified from their basic nursing schools before 2006 and have 5 credit passes in English, one of the three major science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and any other three (3) subjects are equally eligible.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The duration of the course is 12 Calendar months (November – November of the following year) and it is structured into two (2) semesters as follows:
Ø Registration/Orientation- 2 weeks
Ø Lectures (theory) – 21 weeks
Ø Clinical Experience – 22 weeks
Ø Revisions – 2 weeks
Ø Examinations – 3 weeks
Ø Holidays – 2 weeks
TOTAL – 52 WEEKS
HOW TO APPLY: The procedure for filling Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission form online is as follows:
1. Pay a non-refundable application fee of five thousand five hundred naira (N5,500) only into this account:
ACCOUNT NAME: University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada
BANK: Zenith Bank PLC, Gwagwalada
ACCOUNT NO: 1013858059
2. Scan your recent passport photograph and the bank teller you used for payment
3. Fill the Application Form online and submit
4. Print out the duly filled Application Form.
5. Come along with printed Application Form and the bank teller you used for payment
6. For enquiries, please contact us on 07037999957, 07083895545, 08055475957 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.