Lautech accepts students into 200 level directly through what we call direct entry form. For any applicant to be qualified for direct entry admission into any Nigerian University, such person must have meet up with certain requirements and follow certain procedures.
It is in this respect that I want to explain the direct entry procedure and admission requirements into Ladoke Akintola University. Therefore, this post will cover lautech direct entry requirement, lautech direct entry application/registration procedures, lautech direct entry screening exercise and date with the direct entry admission list.
Lautech Direct Entry Admission Requirements:
- O'Level Requirements: Despite the fact that you are a direct entry student, you must still meet up with the five credit O level requirements in relevant subject which must include English Language.Not more than two sitting.
- In addition with the above, direct entry ND with upper credit/HND/N.C.E. at credit level in relevant subjects.
- A level certificate
Procedures and How To Apply To Lautech Through Direct Entry
- Go to any nearest Jamb office or bank to obtain direct entry scratch card for N5000.
- Go to any accredited cafe to fill the form online
- Submit the photocopy of your direct entry print out with all your credentials to Jamb office
- Forward your academic transcripts to Lautech before they call for screening.
- Participate in Lautech direct entry admission screening.
Lautech Direct Entry screening exercise and requirements: Direct Entry candidates are expected to attend the screening exercise with the following:
- Original of ‘O’ Level result(s)
- Original of certificate/statement of result as applicable
- DE registration print-out from JAMB website
- Applicants are also expected to have forwarded their academic transcripts directly to the Registrar of the University before the date of the screening/interview..
- Check Lautech website for the result of your screening as soon as it is out.
- Check out for the direct entry admission list also.