For most of us who has been searching for admission into Federal Teaching hospital Ido Ekiti into Nursing, it is our pleasure to bring it to your notice that the school admission form is out for 2016/2017 academic session. Ido Ekiti School of nursing form is on sale and the form would still be on sale till 17th of August 2016.
So in case you want to apply, kindly do as soon as possible to obtain the Federal Teaching Hospital Ido Ekiti Nursing Program form Before its too late.
Admission Requirements Into School Of Nursing Federal Teaching Hospital Ido Ekiti
For any candidate to be eligible and qualify to apply for nursing program in Ido Ekiti, such applicant must:
- Possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- age should not be less than seventeen (17) years.
How To Apply For The School Of Nursing Form
- Any interested candidate should go to any commercial bank e.g ENTERPRISE BANK to pay and obtain PIN NUMBERS VENDED from e-tranzact.
- With the pin number obtained from the bank, visit http://sonfthidoekiti.com/ to fill the on-line admission form.
- Candidates should print a photo card from the website on successful completion of the admission application
- Candidates should come along with his or her photo card on the day of the examination.
How Muuch Is Ido Ekiti School of Nursing Form?
The Application Form is EIGHT THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N8,500.00). Payable at any bank in Nigeria
When Is The Closing Date For Ido Ekiti Nursing School Form?
Online application must be completed on or before Friday, 17th August, 2016
Nursing School Exam Date: Examination holds on Saturday, 20th August 2016
Venue: SCHOOL OF NURSING, FEDERAL TEACHING HOSPITAL, IDO-EKITI
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, Please contact the office of the Principal or Registrar, School of Nursing, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti
CONTACT NUMBERS: 08035141488, 07038570743,07033505644
NOTE: Don’t pay to any one other than the school authority through the e-transact.
Dr. L. M. Ayodele
Chief Medical Director