In case you want to apply for direct entry into UNN for any engineering course, this post would be handy to serve as a guide for you. In order not to make any mistake, you must be familiar with the UNN direct entry admission requirements for each departments of your choice. You must also make sure, you are qualified before you applied in order not to waste your resources without hope of admission.
O’level Admission Requirements:
To get admission into any engineering program through direct entry into University if Nigeria, applicants must meet up with Five O’level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other relevant subject.
This is applicable to Agricultural Engineering, Civil engineering, electrical engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Material Engineering In UNN.
Specific Direct Entry Admission Requirements In Various Engineering Departments In UNN
1) Electronic Engineering Direct Entry Admission Requirements UNN: In addition to the O level requirements candidate myust have Two A’level passes in Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
2) Electrical Engineering: In Addition to the O level requirements:
(a) Passes at HSC or GCE A’level in at least two of the following: Pure Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Candidates are in addition, required to have credit level passes which must include Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in SSCE/GCE O’level
(b) Pass at upper credit HND examination in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnics
(c) First degree holders in relevant d disciplines (e.g. Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering ,Agric Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science)
3) Mechanical Engineering: In addition to the O level requirements applicants must meet up with (I) Two A’level passes from Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics (ii) OND upper credit, NCE Technical and HND in Mechanical Engineering.
4) Material Engineering: In additon to the O level requirements, UNN requires for (I) Two A’level passes from Chemistry Physics and Mathematics.
5) Civil Engineering: In addition to the O level Requirements, University of Nigeria requires (i) A’level passes in Physics, and Mathematics (ii) OND/HND (upper credit) at appropriate levels.
6) Agricultural Engineering: In addition to the O level requirements, UNN requires applicants to meet up with A’level passes in Physics, and Mathematics, Chemistry in addition to UME requirement.
PASS 2018 UTME WITH 280+ .:- DOWNLOAD the JAMB CBT Software Used By SAMUEL Last Year to Score 298 in UTME HERE
ADS: WISH TO STUDY ABROAD?:- STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK or USA in 2018, FILL Application Form HERE NOW
TIRED OF JAMB?: Gain Admission To 200Level Without Jamb-UTME Through IJMB or JUPEB Program, Any University, Any Course. Forms Now On Sale.08027204345, 08032494303