In Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) any applicants who want to seek admission into the school as an undergraduate students either true UTME or Direct Entry Must Meet up with the University’s general entrance requirements and additional faculty or department requirements as the case may be. Therefore it is very important for direct entry applicants to be very sure of the admission requirements before putting in for any course in OAU, in order not to forfeit the admission along the way.
This article will serve as a guide for your direct entry application into the school, and ease the whole processes.
1) What is the OAU Direct Entry Admission Requirements Into Accounting?
Are you planning to apply for accounting through direct entry and you don’t know the requirements? Ok…no problem. Just read this below.
Applicants to this departments of accounting must meet up with the:
- O level Requirements: Five ‘O’ level credits which should include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any two other subjects from Government, Yoruba, Biology.
- Direct Entry Requirements: Candidates with National Diploma (OND) in Accounting with minimum of Upper Credit are accepted. OR A’ Level: Candidates with Advanced Level passes in Economics, Accounting, Business Management, plus Government and Geography or ICAN/ATS I, II and III.
2) What Is The OAU’s Direct Entry Admission Requirements Into International Relation?
This is one of the most complicated course to know its admission requirements due to its nature and where it was offered.
OAU requires all applicants to this departments through direct entry to meet up with the admission requirements below:
- O level Requirements: Five ‘O’ Level credits which must include English Language, Mathematics, Government plus any two other subjects from History, Geography and Yoruba.
- Direct Entry Requirements: Candidates must have passes in Government and Economics in addition to a credit passes in any of the following subjects: History and French.
3) What Is The OAU’s Direct Entry Admission Requirements Into Local Government Studies?
This is simple, in case you want to apply to OAU for Local Government Study through Direct entry, just make sure you meet up with all of these:
- O level Requirements: Credits which must include English Language, Mathematics, Government, Economics at not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry Requirements: Candidates must possess GCE A/L or equivalent in at least two Social Science subjects one of which must be Government. In addition, candidates must satisfy the ordinary level requirements. >Holders of Diploma in Local Government and other related Diplomas from recognized Institutions at Upper Credit Level (CGPA – 3.5 and above); >In addition to a, b, applicants must have at least five credit passes in the WASC/SSCE or NECO in English Language, Mathematics, Government, Economics and any other relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings.
How TO Apply For Direct Entry Admission In OAU Ife?
> To apply for any of the courses above, all you need to do is to get a Direct entry scratch card in Jamb office or ant designated bank.
>Complete the form in the cafe
> Submit the printed copy to the Jamb office attached with the photocopies of your credentials.
> Forward your academic transcript to the school as maybe required.
All the best.