Are you searching to know what the ABU postgraduate Program is all about? Do you need the post graduate list of courses courses available in the school, are you wondering on how to use ABU Postgraduate portal or just been bothered about ABU Postgraduate school fees, how and when to apply and ABU PG admission requirements? Whatever your questions are among all these would be answered.
ABU POST GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
M.Sc. Public Administration: For any applicant to be qualified for M.Sc. in Ahmadu Bello University for public adm, such applicant must meet up with the following requirements:
2. Candidate must have a first degree in Public Administration, Local Government or Political Science.
3. Minimum class of Degree: candidate must have a minimum class of Second Class Upper (2: 1) to quality for admission.
Master in Public Administration ABU Admission Requirements
1. ‘O’ level requirement – candidates must have a minimum of five credits which must include English Language.
2. Candidate with first degree and a Class of Second Class Lower (2:2) In Public Administration, Local Government, Economics, Sociology and Political Science are qualified to apply. Those with Third Class must have at least five years graduation experience.
3. Candidates with first degree outside the above specialized field of studies must have Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration of ABU to qualify for admission.
4. HND holders with minimum grade of Merit (Lower Credit) must also possess the Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration, and have at least two years graduation experience.
Similarly, holders of Advanced Diploma in Public Administration (ADPA) from this Department or a Postgraduate Diploma from a recognised university or polytechnic may also be considered. Note that candidates in both cases must meet the minimum ‘0’ level admission requirements.
M. Phil/PhD In Public Administration ABU Zaria: Admission Requirements
1. ‘O’ level requirement – candidates must have a minimum of five credits which must include English Language, Economics, Government/History and Mathematics;
2. Minimum class of First Degree – Must. be Second Class Lower (2:2) In Public Administration, Local Government, Economics, Political Science or Sociology;
3. Minimum CGPA in Master Degree – must not be less than 3.5 for M.Phil admission; and
4. Minimum CGPA in Master degree for PhD admission must not be less than 4.00 in coursework and 60% or B grade in thesis performance.
Prospective candidates for M.Phil/PhD in Public Administration must fulfill all the above requirements before they are considered for admission into the programmes.
I Hope This Helps?
PASS 2018 UTME WITH 280+ .:- DOWNLOAD the JAMB CBT Software Used By SAMUEL Last Year to Score 298 in UTME HERE
ADS: WISH TO STUDY ABROAD?:- STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK or USA in 2018, FILL Application Form HERE NOW
TIRED OF JAMB?: Gain Admission To 200Level Without Jamb-UTME Through IJMB or JUPEB Program, Any University, Any Course. Forms Now On Sale.08027204345, 08032494303